We offer a boarding call out service and aim to response rapidly within the hour unless we're already attending a job. You may need boarding for any of the following problems you've incurred:
• Accidental smashed glass.
• Glass shattered by natural causes.
• Been burgled/unwanted intrusion.
• Welfare check on an elderly or vulnerable person.
• Entry has been forced via a door/window to check a property.
• Keeping a commercial or domestic premises off limits e.g. a derelict building to
stop squatters or people looking around in which they could potentially cause harm
• To preserve evidence for the police e.g. blood on smashed glass, fingerprints on
glass or footprints through the house on the flooring.
• Board around a building site to keep high risk areas off limits to the general public.
How the boarding service works:
1. Give us a call and explain
the situation. We will let you
know our call out fee/estimate cost to finish the job and estimated time of arrival.
2. In a professional manner, we will attend your domestic/commercial property and access the situation. We always aim to offer a rapid 1 hour response time to any emergency call.
3. We'll have all the necessary equipment to carry out the works to temporary secure your property again. We do not replace glass so you will need to contact someone within working hours after our departure.
If you need boarding out of hours (5:01pm - 8:59am) , we offer a 24/7 emergency response service: