VOIP PHONE NETWORKS
VOIP (Voice Over IP) Phone networks trasmit telephone calls over an IP network using the Internet instead of using the regular way which is a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). PSTN and VOIP phones are not compatible so for it to work within a workplace you would need all phones working on the same network.
Businesses to name several that would benefit from a VOIP Phone Network are:
• Small or Large Offices / Organisations / Call Centres
• Building Society Business
• Hospitals / Doctors Surgeries
• Police and Fire Stations
• Car Showrooms
Whether one self employed person, a small company or a large organisation, it makes every day business management and functionality stress-free, with it's many advantageous features.
• Uses an IP network to trasmit telephone calls.
• Call recording.
• Screen on the phones to show ID/Name/Number of caller.
• Several telephone lines linked so calls can be directed, answered easily.
• Direct dial phone numbers.
• Link different phone numbers to come through on one line/phone.
• Itemisation or call logs.