We offer a professional, efficient locksmith call out service and aim to respond rapidly within 1-2 hours or we can book you in for an appointment for a specific date and time that fits around your schedule. You may need a locksmith for any of the following problems you've incurred:
• Lost your keys.
• Key snapped in the lock.
• Lock barrel is broken/jammed and won't turn with the key.
• Locked yourself out of your home or business.
• Been burgled and had keys stolen.
• Re-gain access to a property.
• Car keys are locked inside your car
• Recently moved to a new house or business unit - always change the locks as you
don't know how many previous owners may still have keys.
• Improve your insurance with better anti-snap high security locks.
• Code locks e.g. on staff rooms/document archive room or medicinal storage,
• Garage door locks
• Padlocks for temporary security.
We can be booked by appointment at a mutual time with you to take out a lock security survey on your windows, doors and garages.
How the emergency locksmith service works:
1. Give us a call and explain
the situation. We will let you
know our call out fee and let you know an estimated time.
2. We will attend your domestic/commercial property and access the situation.
3. We will change locks, cut keys and make your property secure again.
If you need a locksmith out of hours (5:01pm - 8:59am) , we offer a 24/7 emergency response service: